Cookies on this website
Cookies are files which are transferred from a website to a computer's browser or hard drive. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preserves user states across page requests.
Used to store the cookie preferences selected by the user
Non-essential cookies help us understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Google Analytics
These cookies distinguish users in order to improve our service.
- _ga - registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _ga_# - is a variation of the _ga cookie and is used to distinguish unique users on websites that use Google Analytics.
These cookies collect public information about what users are doing on the site in order to improve our service. More information may be found on the HotJar website.
- _hjIncludedInSessionSample_# - a session cookie set by Hotjar. It is used to let Hotjar know whether a visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.
- _hjSessionUser_# - set when a user first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behaviour in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
- _hjSession_# - set by Hotjar to maintain a user’s session on the website.
These cookies collect public information about what pages users have visited in order to display satisfaction surveys.
- _delighted_web - Contains identifiers that help us re-display a survey on other pages if the user chose not to respond when it was first presented.
These cookies collect public information about what users are doing on the site in order to improve our service.
- _pk_id# - collects statistics on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
- _pk_ses# - used by Piwik Analytics Platform to track page requests from the visitor during the session.
- piwik.php - collects statistics on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
These cookies collect unique identifiers to enable eConsult support to communicate with patients through the Intercom platform.
- intercom-device-id-# - used by Intercom Messenger to store a unique user device ID, used by Intercom to prevent abuse.
- intercom-id-# - Sets a unique anonymous identifier for the user.
- intercom-session-# - used by Intercom Messenger to identify and maintain a user’s unique browser session on this website.